Tuesday 29 March 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW - Mag Caps






Cipla Mag Caps - basically assists with maintaining normal muscle and nerve function, helps to keep the heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system and keeps the bones strong.

Magnesium is not produced by the body, so it needs to be ingested daily through the consumption of magnesium-rich foods or supplements. Eating a variety of food will help you meet and maintain magnesium requirements, and provide you with other essential vitamins and minerals.


These "fella's" really do assist me the day after a tough session. I normally take one a day (in the morning) with a Betavit multi vitamin and have peace of mind that my recovery time will be shortened so as to take on my next training session. I found this article on magnesium which further made me realise how important this mineral is to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment